Car Insurance, Auto Insurance, and Motorcycle Insurance In Frankenmuth, Flint, Saginaw, Bay City, Midland, MI, and the Surrounding Areas

Auto Insurance Client in Flint, MISafe driving is the responsibility of every Michigander. One of the main ways the state enforces this is by requiring every driver to have auto insurance coverage. R. A. Monk Insurance Agency provides car insurance to clients across mid-Michigan, including Flint, Midland, Bay City, Saginaw, and Frankenmuth. Our expert agents will help you explore your insurance options to find the right policy.

Car insurance coverage in Michigan covers the following:

  • Bodily and personal injury
  • Comprehensive and Collision
  • Towing
  • Rental Car coverage
  • Property damage
  • Uninsured motorists

Motorcycle Insurance for Man Near Saginaw and Midland, MIMotorcycle Insurance

Motorcyclists have other things to consider on the road and when buying insurance. R. A. Monk offers comprehensive insurance coverage for motorcyclists, including helmet and accessories coverage, as well as emergency roadside assistance.

Truck & Auto Insurance

If you own a trucking operation, you must have commercial trucking insurance for your drivers. Whether your company has one truck or a thousand, the state of Michigan lays out strict requirements for commercial auto insurance. These requirements become even harder to navigate if your company operates across state lines.

Boat & Auto Insurance for Bay City Residents

Boat Insurance

Under Michigan law, a boat is a vehicle. Therefore, it needs insurance, just like a car does. Boat and personal watercraft insurance covers all forms of boats, personal watercraft, and Jet Skis. Your homeowners’ insurance policy may even cover smaller watercraft!

The experts at R. A. Monk are glad to help customize your boat’s insurance coverage. We can offer coverage against property damage, personal liability, collisions, physical damage, and even medical expenses.

Boat Insurance

Mobile Home & Auto Insurance for Flint, MI ResidentsRV/ATV Insurance

All-terrain vehicles, recreational vehicles, trailers, and utility terrain vehicles all require specialized insurance coverage. Insurance coverage is particularly important for RVs. If you are far from home when a disaster strikes, you need to find temporary lodgings as well as repairs to your vehicle. With RV and ATV insurance, you can rest easy knowing you have insurance coverage in case the worst happens.

RV Insurance

Supplemental Umbrella Insurance for Auto Insurance Policy Holders

Umbrella insurance provides the highest level of protection for you and your loved ones. It kicks in after you reach the limit of your auto insurance policy, and it covers claims that your regular car insurance may not. All of these reasons and more make it a wise decision.

Request your free quote today!

R.A. Monk Insurance Agency, Inc. is proud to provide for all your insurance needs in mid-Michigan! We’ll help customize your insurance coverage so you get exactly the level of care you need. Give us a call today, or request your complimentary car insurance quote online.

Options include:

  • Automobiles
  • Motorcycles
  • Boats
  • Jet Skis
  • Personal watercraft
  • RV’s
  • ATV’s / Off-road vehicles
  • Snowmobiles
  • Trailers
  • Classic Cars