Commercial & Small Business Insurance, Professional Liability Insurance, and Workers Compensation Insurance In Frankenmuth, Flint, MI, Saginaw, Bay City, Midland, MI, and the Surrounding Areas
If you are a business owner, then your company needs to invest in commercial insurance. Problems like property damage or employee injuries can happen to businesses of any size, whether they have one employee or a thousand. Having the right kind of commercial insurance protects your business for the long term.
R.A. Monk Insurance Agency, Inc. is thrilled to be a leading provider of commercial and business insurance in mid-Michigan, including Frankenmuth, Flint, Saginaw, Bay City, Midland, and all surrounding areas. We can meet your business insurance needs, including:
- Builder’s risk insurance
- Garage liability insurance
- Church Insurance
- Commercial property and casualty insurance
Professional Liability Insurance
Professional liability insurance, also called errors and omissions (E&O) insurance, protects business owners from liability if someone complains that their business was negligent. Professional liability insurance covers gaps that general business liability insurance misses.
Businesses of all types can benefit from professional liability insurance, but especially accountants, home inspectors, engineers, architects, and consultants.
Small Business Insurance
Small businesses employ nearly two million people in Michigan. Most small business insurance is a combination of three types of coverage:
- General liability insurance protects your company if a third party sues you for injury, illness, or other damages.
- Business interruption insurance covers your company if you need to pause your business for any reason. It can help you cover employee payroll, taxes, and even the costs of an emergency work site.
- Business property insurance covers the cost of repairs to your building in the case of property damage if the damage is because of a reason your policy covers. Business personal property insurance specifically covers objects in your building, such as inventory.
Contact us at R.A. Monk Insurance Agency, Inc. for all your small business insurance needs in Frankenmuth, Flint, Saginaw, Bay City, Midland, MI, and the surrounding areas, whether you’re looking for group insurance coverage for employees or a policy to protect your fleet or cars or limousines.
Workers Compensation Insurance
Workers’ compensation insurance covers your company if an employee is injured at work. Without it, you face the full brunt of any lawsuits your injured employees may file. The law requires most Michigan businesses to have a minimum amount of workers’ compensation insurance.
Having a good workers’ compensation plan can save a business owner a lot of money if an employee files an injury claim. Employees generally forfeit the right to sue your business when they collect workers’ compensation.
To learn more about getting business or commercial insurance in mid-Michigan, contact R.A. Monk Insurance Agency, Inc. for your free quote!
Commercial / Business Insurance Options include:
- Apartment Building Owners
- Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
- Church Insurance
- Commercial Property
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Worker’s Compensation
- Errors & Omissions
- D&O Insurance
- Farm & Ranch
- Builder’s Risk Insurance
- Garage liability
- Mechanic and body shop
- Cabs and Limousines
- Cyber Liability
- Commercial Autos & Fleet
- Group Life